For years the idea of developing a Hawaiian push-to-talk service has remained out of reach for those of us in the 2-way radio business. Large and small radio systems alike have been built out across the country servicing local dispatching and fleet coordination needs. However, each one of these systems, regardless of their size, has the same Achilles heel, they are restricted to operating only within the footprint of their sites. With Diga-Talk+ that has all changed.
No longer is Hawaii push-to-talk something we are only dreaming about, it’s actually here. Diga-Talk+ enables users to communicate like never before, cross country if needed using the same 2-way radio form factor we are all familiar with. Leveraging the power and stability of the nation’s largest data carriers Diga-Talk+ will keep you in contact with your fleet and offer you flexibility you never thought possible.
Across The Street or Across The hawaiian islands Diga-Talk+ Has You Covered
- Hawaii Two-Way Push-To-Talk Coverage
- Reliable service where standard radios fail
- No radio base station needed
- No cables or antenna installation
- View radios, smartphones and tablets on Dispatch Console Map
- Instant connectivity PTT over cellular network
- Use iOS or Android smartphone/tablet with DT+ App
- Afordable unlimited monthly service plan